The ICM 2.0 automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids. It is designed specifically to be mounted directly to systems, where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, and where space and costs are limited. The ICM can be used as a standalone product or can be controlled by external PC, PLC or the ICM: RDU (Remote Display Unit with 3m control supplied as standard).
• Industry 4.0 ready live real time monitoring
• Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
• Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
• Various communication protocols as standard
• FREE Windows based LPA View software. 8 channel contamination measurement &
• Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406,
NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
• Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent). Data logging and 4000 test result
• Multicolor indicators via LCD (K versions) and LED with output alarm signals as standard.
• Robust die cast aluminium construction
• Maximum operating pressure to 6090 PSI. Environmental protection IP65/67 versatile
• Secondary connector to allow the simultaneous control/ download of results during
• Option available to download directly all results onto a USB stick. RS485, MODBUS,
CANBUS, 4-20mA analogue output as standard