Which personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
(1) Identification data, such as first name and surname;
(2) Contact details, such as email address and telephone number;
(3) Data relating to professional life, such as the company you work for;
(4) Information on devices used for browsing the Website, such as IP address, operating system, browser used and information collected through cookies or other technology such as web beacons and web pixels installed on the Website;
(5) Any other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
The provision of your personal data is optional but necessary to pursue the purposes listed below; if you do not provide your personal data to us, we will not be able to pursue those purposes.
In what way do we collect your personal data?
The data we process are provided to us directly by you when you browse on the Website, complete the forms present on it and, in general, every time you interact with us.
For what purposes do we process or use your personal data?
We may process or use your personal data to:
(1) Allow you to use the online services that we provide via the Website;
(2) Answer your questions and process your information requests;
(3) With your consent, send to you - even by way of automated communication systems - commercial communications of informative or promotional nature on our products and services (marketing purposes);
(4) Fulfill legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
(5) Improve our Website and it services, and perform internal analytics.
(6) Exercise or defend a right in court.
For how long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored for different periods of time depending on the purposes for which they were collected. More specifically:
(1) data collected to respond to your questions and to process your information requests will be stored for one month from the last communication;
(2) data collected for marketing purposes will be stored for two years.
Data collected for other purposes will be stored for the time taken to pursue those purposes or for the time for which we are required to store them by law and in accordance with applicable regulations.
What security measures do you use?
The security of your information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, protects personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We encourage you to take reasonable measures to protect your password and your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window if you use a shared computer in a public place such as a library or an Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do try to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide on the Website.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following entities, which act as processing officers, processors or autonomous controllers:
(1) our employees or collaborators in any capacity;
(2) public or private entities, legal or natural persons, which perform processing activities on our behalf or to which we are required to communicate your personal data, by virtue of legal or contractual obligations.
You can at anytime “opt-out” from receiving and marketing communications from us by notifying us by email at email@example.com or clicking “unsubscribe” on any emails we send to you.
WE WILL NOT SELL YOU PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
Links to other websites
The Website is not directed to or intended for children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have information about your child, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-263-0090.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from visitors within the last twelve (12) months as indicated below: