Spin-on filters are used to protect individual pumps, valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination. The aluminum head is mounted inline with or without a bypass valve and optional barometric or differential clogging indicators. The elements are available in cellulose, wire mesh and absolute rated micro-fiber media.
Used for the following purposes:
- Suction filters
- Return line mounted in-line or on the tank cover
- In-line for low and medium pressure applications
Spin-On filters are available in these configurations:
- Single element head mounted in-line
- Dual element head mounted inline
- Single element with flanged head for mounting to the reservoir top.