Regional Sales Manager (South Central USA) - is a sales position within the region (not a remote position) accountable for maintaining and growing OEM and Distribution accounts within the designated sales region (Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, West Arkansas). This position is responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical sales plans within the scope of responsibilities in pursuit of profitable sales growth and market share. Candidate must have experience with hydraulic filtration.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships within sales region and maintain excellent and up-to-date record systems.
- Provide market information including market pricing, competitive activities & products and develop regional marketing strategies.
- Develop and recommend innovative ideas and tactics that will contribute to an increase in market share and sales.
- Confer regularly with management on recommended sales strategies, promotions, and potential new markets.
- Must be able to define a problem, assess risks, and develop recommendations for successful action plans.
- Must be able to deliver presentations, both written and oral. Provide effective, engaging product training.
- Minimum two-year Technical Degree or equivalent fluid power/filtration experience, fluid power certification a plus.
- 3-5 years fluid power sales experience selling directly to mobile and industrial OEMs, Distributors, and National Accounts, hydraulic filtration experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the sales region in both mobile & industrial markets.
- Entrepreneurial and competitive drive for success with a proven ability to exceed sales goals with positive attitude and minimal supervision.
- Multi-state time and territory management ability.
- Excellent organization and PC skills and effective at managing multiple tasks.
- 50%+ travel overnight or as required (average 2-3 nights/week away from home)
- Occasional International travel
- US resident with valid US Passport, driver license, and insured vehicle
Compensation and Benefits
- Industry competitive compensation based on experience
- Excellent company benefits package:
- 100% company paid medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Expense reimbursement and auto allowance
- Plus more
- Full-time position, direct hire
Submit your resume by filling the form or via email to email@example.com, No phone calls please. Only those meeting our requirements will be contacted. EOE www.mpfiltriusa.com